Friday, November 18, 2011

Comissioned Furniture Making

A coworker asked me to make a chess table for him, which officially kicked off  my custom furniture business! 

BIG RIG'S CUSTOM FURNITURE

I primarily work with driftwood/reclaimed work, but can work with treated lumber if that is preferred. To give you an idea of the variety of materials I am willing to work with, the chess table I am making involves old circuitry, LED lighting, glass, and treated lumber.

If you would like anything made, feel free to contact me! I am still working on a limited scope (I probably couldn't make you a couch or a bed frame), but am willing to hear any and all proposals! Pricing will vary, based on cost of materials and labor. Southern California clients only please :)

Contact 703.598.7406 or rory.riggins@gmail.com

Here is an end table I made from driftwood. Despite looks, it is actually very stable. This would go for around $60.




1 comment: