Thursday, December 16, 2010

Im on You Tube!

Hello again everyone!! It's been an insane ride, but I am wrapping up my internship at Nickelodeon tomorrow, and headed back East for the holidays the day after that. I just set up a youtube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/lionomens

It has the most recent version of my demo reel on there, as of about an hour ago. Heads up, the audio is a little off in the youtube video. The opening piece still needs another pass, but I wanted to get it out there for comments and address some issues with my old reel. The reel will become the focus of my time now that the internship is ending and with it the massive (and successful!) volunteer project all of the interns did. I embedded the video below, as well.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment